1) You wear scrubs more often than you do real clothes
2) You’ve referred to cafeteria food as a “home-cooked meal.”
3) You consider yourself bilingual because of your ability to effortlessly alternate between hospitalspeak and layman’s terms.
4) The idea of a “snow day” is as mythical to you as Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.
5) Your hands perpetually smell like a mixture of latex and hand sanitizer.
[via Wikipedia Commons]
6) You’ve contemplated the logistics of an IV drip full of coffee.
7) Fluorescent lighting is both your sun and your moon.
8) You feel naked when you don’t have a pen in your pocket
9) You have become adept at falling asleep just about anywhere.
10) You’re as attached to your clipboard as Captain America is to his shield.