Promotes critical thinking with Socratic-style reasoning process
This is a comprehensive review for the new Trauma-Certified Registered Nurse‚Ñ¢ Exam, featuring innovative clinical judgment-enhancing content review, 500practice test Q&As with rationales, test-taking skills, and in-depth coverage of the test blueprint. The Review is distinguished by its unique‚ÄúThink in Questions‚Äù format, which helps readers to anticipate the kinds of questions that might be asked, and promotes critical thinking throughout theexam. The content review is comprised of bite-size sections for easier learning and memorization that include thousands of unfolding questions,answers, and hints.
The Review‚Äôs user-friendly format guides candidates through each topic with a short content review followed by a Socratic-style Q&A reasoningprocess to assist in arriving at the best possible clinical judgment. It also includes plentiful tables and charts to reinforce learning, a chapter ontest-taking skills, specific guidance on preparing for the certification exam, and useful suggestions related to the exam format.
- Goes beyond mere memorization of facts with "Think in Questions" Socratic-style content review
- Provides content review, practice exam-style Q&A with rationales, test-taking skills, and test blueprint format
- Includes thousands of unfolding questions, answers and hints
- Contains "bite-size" sections for each topic for easier learning and memorization
- Includes 500 exam-style questions with rationales