How would therapists using different theoretical systems handle the very same client?
This volume demonstrates how six therapists working within the structures of six different major theoretical orientations would treat the same person. Approaches include:
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (Lankton)
- REBT (Ellis)
- Multimodal Therapy (Lazarus)
- Individual Psychotherapy (Corsini)
- Person-Centered Therapy (Zimring)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (McGrady)
Each therapist explains the logic that underpins his or her clinical interventions. This think-aloud methodology will have great appeal for students and clinicians.