Visit Hispanic Health Care International
online on IngentaConnect to view tables of contents.
This peer-reviewed journal serves as an interdisciplinary forum for the dissemination of information for clinical practice, education, research, and policy on issues concerning Hispanic/Latino populations in the United States.
A unique feature of Hispanic Health Care International
is the availability of all abstracts in both English and Spanish. Each article is reviewed by at least two experts on the topic. The interdisciplinary
editorial board comprises experts in a variety of clinical, policy, and research areas.
As the official journal of the National Association of Hispanic Nurses
, the journal strives to:
Visit Hispanic Health Care International online to view recent issues or subscribe.
- Serve as an interdisciplinary state-of-the-art resource for educators, researchers, administrators, policy makers, and health care providers on Hispanic/Latino health care.
- Disseminate research findings and policy perspectives on Hispanic/Latino health care.
- Provide an interdisciplinary forum to analyze and evaluate the current and future health care needs of the Hispanic/Latino community.
- Examine barriers to the delivery of health services to Hispanic/Latino consumers.
- Promote culturally competent models of intervention that provide effective health care to eliminate health disparities for Hispanic/Latino communities.