These scripted protocols and summary sheets in a fill-in PDF format offer the EMDR practitioner an adjunct to the chapters of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols: Basics and Special Situations. The excerpted digitalized scripts give the clinician a unique opportunity to record data on the computer or as a hard copy. In addition, there are new summary sheets for each chapter to condense the data collected, allowing for quick retrieval. These digital scripts and summary sheets assist in protocol information retrieval for different populations, and facilitate the gathering and organization of important client data, as well as case conceptualization. These forms are available as a digital download or on a CD-ROM and are compatible with any computer or device that supports PDF.
The basics include sections on client history taking, explaining EMDR, trauma and the Adaptive Information (AIP) Processing model, creating resources, special targeting, Francine Shapiro's 6 basic protocols, and clinician self-care. The special situations include sections on early interventions for man-made and natural catastrophes, early interventions for groups, and performance enhancement. A unique, one-stop resource that facilitates EMDR treatment, this product is invaluable for fully-trained EMDR mental health practitioners, consultants, and supervisors who are interested in deepening their understanding of EMDR and/or work with special situations.
- Scripts and summary sheets for different client populations
- Facilitates gathering and organization of client data
- Expandable and editable digital format for easy access and customized tailoring to therapist's needs
- Concise summary sheets for quick information retrieval
- Assists in case conceptualization and the formulation of concise and clear treatment plans
- Includes templates for repeat use