Improve Service Delivery with New Evidence-Based Guidelines
Geared to improve service delivery in the care of older adults, this new and more authoritative approach to practice and management is supported by the latest evidence-based guidelines from the leading experts in the field.
For the first time, behavioral health care providers can gain access to a more reliable source for implementing and improving service delivery protocols and practices. This new guide applies evidence-based criteria to the following patient care and management needs to help you:
- Select an Evidence-Based Practice (EBP)
- Assess Feasibility
- Manage Quality
- Create a Culturally Grounded Practice
- Assess and Treat Depression, Anxiety, and Substance Use Disorders
- Assess and Treat Dementia and Schizophrenia
- Review by Service Delivery Process
- Review within Special Settings
- Create More Sustainable Services
Written primarily for program administrators and clinical supervisors, health care professionals in mental health and geriatric services, and teachers and students in the field of geriatric health care, much of the timely information contained in this book can be used as a reference for evidence-based geriatric behavioral health by people who work with elderly clients with mental health needs.