This 25th anniversary edition of the Annual Review of Nursing Research is focused on nursing science in vulnerable populations. Identified as a priority in the nursing discipline, vulnerable populations are discussed in terms of the development of nursing science, diverse approaches in building the state of the science research, integrating biologic methods in the research, and research in reducing health disparities. Topics include:
- Measurement issues
- Prevention of infectious diseases among vulnerable populations
- Genomics and proteomics methodologies for research
- Promoting culturally appropriate interventions
- Community-academic research partnerships with vulnerable populations
- Vulnerable populations in Thailand: women living with HIV/AIDS
As in all volumes of the Annual Reviews, leading nurse researchers provide students, other researchers, and clinicians with the foundations for evidence-based practice and further research.